What is 3D Exchange Program ?
3D Exchange program gives talented 3D designers the opportunity to exchange their top-quality 3D models for credit to get SimLab Composer and other 3D plug-ins for free.
Even if you already have one of SimLab products, you can still share your 3D models with us in order to give a great gift for a nice friend.
What will You Get in Return?
By giving SimLab Soft the rights to display and distribute your 3D models, you'll get:
- Professional license(s) of SimLab Composer or SimLab plug-ins.
- Show your talents and the quality of your 3D models.
- Benefit as part of the SimLab Composer community from top-quality 3D models shared by other users.
How Can You Exchange Your Models with Us?
3D Exchange Program goes through the following simple steps:
- Send an e-mail with the 3D models that you want to share with SimLab Soft to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 2 days you will receive an e-mail from SimLab Soft, if the models were accepted. The email will also include the credit amount suggested for those 3D models.
- If models are accepted, you will also receive a simple agreement that states, while you as a designer maintains full rights of the models, you give SimLab Soft the permission to use and distribute those models free or for a fee.
- Upon receiving the signed agreement, you'll have your credit available of ordering SimLab Composer or any of the SimLab plug-ins.
Note: You should be the designer for those 3D models and you should have the full ownership of them.