Corrections(Up Vector,Rotate by, Scaling Multiplier)
Maya 2010 - 2022
Import your models with their materials
MAYA 3D PDF Importer
3D PDF Importer
How to get it and use it?
- Do I need specific software to open 3D PDF files
The 3d pdf files are natively supported on the official free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Does 3D PDF files support texture?
Yes, it supports materials and textures.
- Does it support U3D or pre-based files?
Yes, it supports both.
- What information is imported from 3d pdf model to Maya?
The plugin transfers geometries, materials, and textures.
- What versions of Maya are supported?
The plugin supports Maya 2022 and older, it works on Windows and macOS.
- What control do I have over the imported 3d pdf?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, the setting of the plugin still allows you to control the scale of the model, and the up vector to be used.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 14 days or 30 trials whichever comes first.