Stand Alone 3D/CAD/VR conversion tool
+25 3D file formats, Automatic conversion
- No credit card is needed, 1 Week free trial
- Available on Windows and Mac
Why SimLab CADVRter
Runs locally on the device and doesn't require anything else to be functional
The exported and imported files are saved, managed and provided by the user device.
Fast and Easy
Very fast conversion for CAD applications including optimization and tessellation control settings, just drag and drop your 3D files.
Animations are being preserved if they are supported by 3D output files.
Import and export your models with their materials and textures.
How SimLab CADVRter Does Work?
What files format Does SimLab CADVRter Support?
Supports most major CAD formats, Convert your files for VR, AR, 3D printing, visualization and more.
Create assets for VR
SimLab CADVRter can create VR assets out of your designs by supporting all of the leading file formats in the VR industry.
- What types and versions of file formats are supported?
The supported types and versions of file formats are mentioned here.
- What material info will be included in the file?
Textures and Colors
- Does the Files Support Textures?
All files that includes textures either embedded in the file or beside it are supported.
- What information is exported?
Geometries, materials, and textures.
- What control do I have over the exported formats?
Defaults should work automatically for most of the models, Different settings are available for each file format.
- Will I be able to install the latest version while I have a subscription license?
Yes, a subscription license will make you always up to date with the latest version.
- What happens when my subscription ends?
You can renew your subscription ( auto renewal option is available ), or you can cancel it.
- How to request a trial license? and for how long it would be valid?
Check this page for step by step instructions on how to request and activate a trial license.
Trial licenses are valid for 1 week.